Insurance Discounts for Alumni
Liberty Mutual Insurance
Liberty Mutual has partnered with Kean University to offer alumni exclusive savings on quality auto and home insurance tailored for the way you live today. Enjoy valuable discounts such as New to Liberty, Newly Married, New Move, and Hybrid Vehicle.* Call 1-800-981-2372 or visit Liberty Mutual to learn more or get a free quote. Please be sure to mention Kean or special invitation number 9034.
* Discounts and savings are available where state laws and regulations allow, and may vary by state. To the extent permitted by law, applicants are individually underwritten; not all applicants may qualify.
Meyer and Associates
The Kean University Alumni Association sponsors an Alumni Insurance Program as a service to alumni. The program offers a variety of attractively-priced insurance products, most of which are available to alumni, students, faculty, and staff, as well as their spouses, domestic partners, children, parents, and siblings:
- Health Insurance: ACA-compliant coverage is available through our private health insurance exchange. Short-term coverage is also available for those with a temporary need.
- Life Insurance: Long-term protection with great rates and fantastic features. Coverage is available from $20,000 to $50 million.
- Long Term Care Insurance: Intended to protect assets from serious erosion, while allowing access to quality care in the most appropriate and desirable setting.
- Travel Insurance: Travel medical or trip protection insurance options are available for individuals or groups traveling abroad.
- Identity Theft Protection: Protect yourself and your family against identity theft with a comprehensive solution you can count on.
- Special Event: Liability coverage up to $2 million is available for events lasting from a few hours to as much as 10 days.
- Pet Insurance: Simple, customizable dog and cat insurance plans are available.
- Advisory Services: A licensed insurance professional is available, at no charge, to answer questions and provide customized guidance.
For more information visit http://www.meyerandassoc.com/ma/kean or contact the program administrator at 800.635.7801.