All Kean graduates are entitled to receive a free Alumni Association Membership Card, which provides access to a wide range of benefits including:
- Half-price admission to home athletic events
- Discounted tickets to on-campus cultural events
- Privileges with the Office of Career Development and Advancement
- Gym membership at Kean’s Recreation and Fitness Center
- Computer lab access and borrowing privileges at the Nancy Thompson Library Click here to request a membership card.
Login to print your Membership Card. Follow instructions at My Home page.
You may also obtain your card by visiting the Alumni Relations Office located in Townsend Hall, Room T-122, on the Union campus; or by calling the office at (908) 737-2586; or by emailing your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be ready to provide your full name, name at graduation if different, class year, Student ID number, date of birth, and address for identification purposes. Your alumni card will be mailed to you.
For more information and the enrollment application for the Kean University Recreation and Fitness Center Alumni Membership, click here.
Alumni who wish to borrow books from the Nancy Thompson Library will need to obtain an Alumni Photo ID Card, available at no cost from the Photo ID Office, located within the Office of Student Accounting on the Union campus, Administration Building, 3rd floor. You must bring your current alumni card along with one other form of photo identification (driver’s license, Kean student ID) to receive your Alumni Photo ID Card. Please call the Photo ID Office at (908) 737-3240 if you have any questions.